Full Spectrum CBD+CBG Peppermint Oil
CBG, like CBD, is a cannabinoid. Cannabinoids are chemical compounds that occur naturally in the hemp plant.
Neither CBD nor CBG is psychoactive, meaning they do not cause a “high.” Rather, they interact with receptors in our endocannabinoid system. This system is closely interlinked with our central and peripheral nervous systems, as well as systems that control balance, digestion, immune response and more.
Our CBD+CBG Peppermint oil works by binding to both receptors where it’s thought to strengthen the function of anandamide, a neurotransmitter that plays a role in enhancing pleasure and motivation, regulating appetite and sleep, and alleviating the discomfort commonly caused by over worked muscle.
Here are some of the potential health benefits of CBG that have made this compound incredibly popular:
- Anti-Inflammatory Effects – According to studies, CBG could have anti-inflammatory effects. It could reduce the inflammation that occurs in inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), which could help improve the symptoms of the disease.
- Glaucoma – CBG could be helpful in managing glaucoma by reducing the intraocular pressure of the eye. Glaucoma is a serious condition that can permanently threaten your vision, which is why it’s important to keep the intraocular pressure tightly regulated.
- Neuroprotection – CBG could act as an antioxidant and protect your neurons against oxidative stress. A study done on mice showed that CBG could have neuroprotective properties in neurodegenerative diseases like Huntington’s disease.
- Antibacterial properties – CBG has antibacterial properties which could help you fight against bacteria that are resistant to antibiotics, like MRSA.
- Cancer – A study involving rats showed that CBG could slow down the growth of cancerous cells. Thus, CBG’s role in cancer may seem promising.
- Appetite stimulation – CBG works on the endocannabinoid system, which, in turn, influences sleep, appetite and immunity. Studies have shown that CBG could improve appetite. This would be especially beneficial for those suffering from eating disorders and even cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy.
These are just some of the many potential health benefits of CBD+CBG. Extensive research studies are still being carried out to explore the benefits of CBG in humans and the results are promising!
Simply Hemp Shop high potency, Full Spectrum 1500mg w/50 servings of Premium CBD+ 20% CBG is available in peppermint flavor. Simply Hemp Shop CBD Full Spectrum herbal drops contains a total delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concertation that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis. Our oils are free of alcohols, parabens, fragrances, gluten, silicones & sulfates.
Manufactured in an FDA approved facility. Our products have been processed under strict guidelines, and we encourage you to compare the quality and purity of our products with other brands.
Simply Hemp Shop CBD Oil Full Spectrum is mixed with hemp seed oil making our product pure hemp oil. Hemp seed oil is extremely rich in Omega-3 & Omega-6 making it a sustainable, plant based alternative to the unsustainable fish oil industry. Omega-3 and Omega-6 essential fatty acids are among the most critical molecules that determine your brain’s unification and it’s ability to function effectively. These fatty acids can not be manufactured by the human body and must be obtained from diet or supplements.
Simply Hemp Shop CBD+CBG Oil Full Spectrum Herbal Drops are legal in all 47 states in the U.S.
100% U.S. GROWN & PROCESSED HEMP
We source our hemp from industrial hemp farms that produce some of the purest CBD Hemp in the USA. Our CBD is organically grown, pesticide free, and Non-GMO. Our hemp farms are fully compliant with the State Department of Agriculture regulations & are large US distributors of agricultural hemp, rich in CBD, CBG, CBC & CBN. Get glowing with Simply Hemps Shop’s CBD signature blends: a collection of premium oils, skincare and topicals designed with industry professionals in mind.
Each and every Simply Hemp Shop product is formulated with clinically supported active ingredients, isolate or full spectrum CBD as well as other natural plant extracts working synergistically to provide unique, safe and effective mind & body care. Know your product! Scan the QR code and follow it to a 3rd-party lab, enter for the product’s lot/batch number printed on its container to display the Certificate of Analysis (COA) from a third-party lab for that particular product. At verifyhemp.com
Check out our selection of CBD and hemp products for other ways to bring CBD into your life, and feel free to contact us with any questions!