Are you looking for a quick post-workout relief from sore muscles and body aches? Do you have arthritis and find it difficult to do even the most mundane daily tasks?
Well, CBD rubs could come in handy for you! Keep reading to find out more.
Potential Benefits of CBD Rubs:
- It could help relieve inflammation. CBD rubs could help relieve inflammation in your body. When you work out or do any sort of intense muscular activity, your muscle develops tiny tears in them. These tears set up inflammation in your muscles, which can further delay healing. By reducing inflammation, CBD rubs could significantly help speed up the healing process. CBD rubs could help those suffering from arthritis too in the same manner. CBD rubs could help alleviate pain
- CBD rubs can significantly reduce muscular, neuropathic and other types of pain when applied topically. Studies show that CBD could relieve pain by numerous mechanisms, which include:
- Reducing inflammation – inflammation is often a key contributor of pain.
- Modulating inhibitory pain pathways – this helps reduce the pain signals that reach your brain
- Altering the excitation of pain receptors in the skin and muscular tissue. Thus, CBD could help reduce pain by working along these pathways! The rubs could be especially beneficial for those suffering from arthritis or muscle injury because of exercise.
Difference Between Full-Spectrum and Isolate CBD Rubs
Full-spectrum CBD rubs and isolate CBD rubs both have their own pros and cons, so let’s dig a little deeper into what each type is made of. This way, you’ll be able to choose a more suitable product for yourself.
CBD Isolate Rubs
CBD isolate rubs contain only CBD as the main product and have a purity of over 99%. They don’t contain any other cannabinoids or compounds from the hemp plant. Thus, CBD isolate rubs don’t give the entourage effect, which means they’re not as potent as full-spectrum rubs. However, they could prove to be beneficial to those that have allergies against certain plant components.
Full Spectrum CBD Rub
A full-spectrum rub contains all the cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids and other compounds that are present in the hemp plant. Thus, it’s a complete extract of the hemp plant, without any purification or filtration. The hemp plant contains over a hundred cannabinoids, including CBD, CBC, CBG, CBN and THC.
Full-spectrum rub is more potent than CBD isolate rub because it gives the “Entourage Effect.”
The Entourage Effect is the phenomenon used to describe the fact that multiple cannabinoids and terpenes, when taken together, enhance each other’s effects by acting synergistically. Thus, full-spectrum CBD could give better relief from pain and inflammation than CBD isolate.
Full-spectrum CBD is completely safe to use and don’t have any side effects.
Best CBD Rubs
So, what are you waiting for? Try out these CBD rubs and say goodbye to sore muscles and aching joints!
Sweet Dreams Sleep Spray
Get the rest you deserve.
2 thoughts on “Can CBD Rubs Relieve Pain With These 3 Potential Benefits?”
My husband has arthritis in his hands & wrist. He uses the CBD roll on plus his (CBD oil). He gets so much relieve he doesn’t ever want to run out of it. He tells everyone about your product. How good it is. Thank you so much simply hemp for producing such wonderful products
We love to hear these stories. Thank you so much for sharing and telling others about us.