The Benefits of CBD Full Spectrum Oils
There are so many types of CBD oils out there that it could be difficult for beginners to navigate through them and choose one that suits their needs. There are three basic type of CBD oils: CBD isolate, broad spectrum CBD oil, and full-spectrum CBD oil.
We’re here to talk about full-spectrum CBD oil!
What is Full Spectrum CBD Oil?
Full-spectrum CBD oil is a type of CBD oil that contains all the compounds that are extracted from the hemp plant. These compounds include hundreds of cannabinoids like CBD, CBC, CBN, CBG and even THC, terpenes, fatty acids, flavonoids and many other compounds.
It’s an oil extract that contains the entire richness of the hemp plant. Full-spectrum hemp oil gives the Entourage Effect, which is discussed below.
The Entourage Effect
The Entourage Effect refers to the phenomenon whereby cannabinoids, when taken together, act synergistically and enhance each other’s effects. This means that the result of different cannabinoids taken together would be much greater than if the compounds were taken alone.
This is what makes full-spectrum CBD oil more potent than other types of CBD oils.
Benefits of Full Spectrum CBD Oil
Since full-spectrum CBD oil is more potent than CBD isolate, it has many more potential health benefits. Some of these are listed below:
• Full-spectrum CBD oil gives the same results with a much lower dosage
• It may be effective in cases where CBD isolate isn’t working
• Full spectrum CBD oil has potent pain-relieving properties.
• It could be used to improve sleep quality and quantity
• It may help relieve anxiety, depression and PTSD.
• It’s great for skin health!
These are just a few of the many potential health benefits of taking full spectrum CBD oil.
Factors to Take into Consideration When Buying Full Spectrum CBD Oil
Before you purchase full-spectrum CBD oil, you need to take a few factors into consideration:
• Make sure you purchase full-spectrum CBD oil from a reputable brand that contains compounds from the whole plant without any additives, except flavor additives like peppermint.
• You should ask for a certificate of analysis from your CBD provider. This certificate tells the exact concentration of CBD and THC present in your oil. Moreover, it also shows you that the oil is free from harmful contaminants like heavy metals and pesticides. A certificate of analysis determines the quality of the product you’re purchasing.
• For you to purchase CBD, it should be legal in your state/country.
• Full-spectrum CBD contains small amounts of THC. Although this amount isn’t enough to cause any mind-altering sensations, it may show up on a drug test. Be careful if your job requires regular testing.
So, what are you waiting for? Try out full-spectrum CBD oil and experience its benefits for yourself.